Sycamore Brewing respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. Therefore, we will only collect and use information through our own company's websites in the ways described in this policy.
I. Information Collection
SYCAMORE BREWING collects personal information through our web site during purchase of products: your name, business name, email, address (street, city, state, zip, and country) and telephone number. SYCAMORE BREWING uses squarespace.com and Stripe as third-party gateways, you can view their privacy policies at their individual sites respectively.
- At no time does SYCAMORE BREWING have access to your credit card number.
- We collect various information from the website: click stream tracking (statistical data), automatic logging files (name of the browser and type of computer used, web page last visited before coming to this site, activity on this site, pages visited and data downloaded, date, time and duration of the visit, search engine keywords used to find this site, and/or the visitor’s IP address (a series of numbers representing either your computer’s network identification or that of your Internet access provider).
II. Information Use
The information collected by SYCAMORE BREWING will be used in conjunction with the specified terms in this document:
- The information collected will be used to provide us with assistance in activities such as confirming and tracking your order, subscription or registration, analyzing trends and statistics, and providing you with information from and about SYCAMORE BREWING.
- Users who provide information may receive email announcements concerning services from time to time, as well as additional announcements from us about our products, incentives, and/or special deals and offers. Out of respect for the privacy of our customers, we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
- The information collected on our site may be used to create customer profiles based on browsing or purchasing history. We may supplement information collected at our Web site with data from other sources such as credit history to authorize purchases.
- We may share data with certain third parties including but not limited to credit card processing companies and shipping companies. These third parties will use the information to be able to provide the services intended.
- We may offer links to other Web sites. Please note: When you click on links to other Web sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from that of ours.
- Our Websites may offer blogs, comment forums and or message boards. Please be advised that information posted within in these venues become public knowledge. SYCAMORE BREWING will not be held responsible for information shared and posted on these forums.
- If our policy on information collection or uses changes we will advise you by contacting you via email in a timely manner based on when we become aware of the circumstance.
III. Problem Resolution
- If indeed a problem does arise, users may contact SYCAMORE BREWING by webform HERE, or by calling (704) 910-3821. We are committed to resolving disputes within 30 days of original notice.
IV. Data Storage and Security
- While no information you may provide over the internet can ever be 100% safe, SYCAMORE BREWING utilizes best practice providers which strive to ensure the security of your personal information through our website. We will always do our best to protect your personal information.